2 posts in 2 days?



A personal record.

Took the flight back to LA this morning.  It only took me a few trips to figure out the secret to making this 5 hour flight fly by: deprive yourself of as much sleep as possible before getting on the plane so you can just snooze through it.  It's worked a few times for me now.  Plus I feel pretty well-rested after which is a bonus.

It's gloomy here but I was feeling pretty good when I got home and saw everything in my apartment and car in order.  Leaving your stuff for a few weeks unmanned in any city is a risky move, so I was glad nothing happened.  To be honest, I've found LA to be really safe.  There's rarely those moments of awkwardness or discomfort or whatever you want to call it when you're in a tough part of town.  I remember a few times when I made a wrong turn in Camden and was definitely stressing out - it's a shame some areas are like that.  It makes me wonder how things get to that point.

No plans tonight except relaxing and catching up on some errands in the area.  Might have to check out that new copy of Citizen Kane I got...  (I'm a movie nerd, so what?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top